Fewster’s Farm Honey
We source our honey from the untouched, pristine forests and bushlands of the south-west of Western Australia. The combination of rainfall, sunlight, and soil create a unique environment that produces a superior honey. Our honey is gathered by experienced beekeepers who hand-select each hive to ensure the highest quality honey is collected.
- Produced and packed by The Beekeeper
- Fewster’s Farm Honey is a delicious, healthy, and all-natural product
- The honey is not heat treated or processed, so it will crystallise over time. This is a natural process
- The honey is also a great natural sweetener and can be used in cooking and baking recipes
- Honey is a natural energy booster
- Honey is a source of antioxidants and can help improve overall health
Fewster’s Farm Honey is gathered from ancient forests and bushlands of the south west of Western Australia.
Fewster’s Farm Honey is not heat treated or processed, honey will crystallise (go hard), this is natural. Please put honey in a bowl of hot water untill honev returns to liquid.
There are no reviews yet.